The activated charcoal scrub is a non-foaming sugar based scrub that is gentle enough to be used on the face & body. It's an essential for skin detox and leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh, soft & supple.
- Activated charcoal is highly porous in nature and it penetrates deep in the skin and absorbs all the pollution, dead skin cells & dirt.
- The scrub is sugar based as it provides an excellent yet gentle physical exfoliation and ploughs away all the dead skin layer (an added benefit of this is that unlike the micro-beads laden scrubs, our sugar based scrubs do not cause any water pollution).
- The blend of oils in our activated charcoal scrub moisturise and nourish the skin.
How to use
To use it, just scoop some on your hand and apply all over the body using gentle upwards motions. Rinse off using soap and water.
The activated charcoal scrub can be used once in a week to remove all the dirt & pollution and deeply cleanse the skin.
1. What does charcoal body scrub do?
Charcoal body scrub is a great skin exfoliator. It absorbs all dirt from your skin and removes excess oil leaving your skin clean.
2. Is charcoal scrub good for skin?
Charcoal scrub is a great chemical free, all natural alternative to keep your skin surface and pores clean and healthy.
3. Is charcoal scrub good for dry skin?
Yes, our charcoal scrub works great on dry skin.
4. Does charcoal lighten the skin?
Charcoal removes dirt from your skin surface which helps your skin look bright.
5. Does charcoal remove dark spots?
As charcoal removes dirt from your skin it can help your skin look bright. However, the scrub is not for any specific dark spot treatment.
6. How do you use charcoal body scrub?
Take some scrub in your hand and rub it on damp skin in circular motions for 30 seconds. Rinse it after with water.
7. Can we use charcoal body scrub daily?
We recommend using body scrub twice a week.
8. What is the difference between charcoal and activated charcoal?
Activated charcoal is produced at a higher temperature than just charcoal which makes it more porous in nature. Both are beneficial when used as a scrub.
9. Does charcoal scrub help acne?
Scrubs are best used to clean skin surface which may help prevent new acne formation. Scrubs do not work for already present acne treatment and removal.
Alternative to chemical based scrubs in plastic bottles