Look no more for an all-organic & toxic-free face pack. Try our Charcoal face pack is packed with neem powder, bamboo charcoal powder, and many other potent ingredients which is the perfect blend to give you protection from pollution.
How to use
- Put some on your palm.
- Add some water.
- Rub it together to form a paste and apply it to your face.
- Massage it for better results.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water.
Best before - 24 months
1. Is charcoal face pack good for face?
Charcoal is a very good exfoliator and helps remove dirt and excess oil from your face.
2. Can charcoal face pack be used daily?
Face packs are not recommended to be used daily. Once-twice a week is good enough to help you with your skin care needs.
3. Does charcoal mask damage skin?
No, charcoal does not have any side effects or damage on your skin. To be safe, always do a patch test to check for any specific allergies you might have.
4. Does charcoal mask remove acne?
Charcoal mask helps you keep your face clear from dirt and pollution. This can help prevent acne formation on your skin. However, it is not an acne spot removal remedy.
5. How many days we can use charcoal mask?
Face packs can be used once-twice a week to help you with your skin care needs.
6. Does charcoal mask whiten skin?
Charcoal masks helps remove dirt from your skin that makes your skin look brighter and healthier.
7. Can charcoal mask remove blackheads?
Charcoal mask can help remove blackheads as it acts as an exfoliator for your face.
Charcoal Powder, Mulethi, Neem Powder, Amla Powder, Rice Flour, Lemon Peel Powder, Orange Peel Powder, Wheat Flour, Vitamin E, Peppermint Essential Oil, Geranium Oil, Coconut Oil
Packaged in glass bottles
Alternative to chemical induced face packs, that are single use or recycled plastic bottles