Paper napkins are one of the most commonly used single-use items. We know not everyone can switch to a reusable cloth during events which is why we have paper napkins made from recycled kraft paper. These are 100% Plastic Free, Sustainable and eco-friendly.
The raw material is made from recycled paper pulp and sourced from responsibly managed forests.
Quantity - One box contains 100 tissues.
Paper napkin - 30cm x 30cm
Box - L(15cm)xB(15cm)xH(10cm)
Design Specs :
These Paper Napkins are embossed in the shape of a Rhombus, which gives the paper a better look and good grip while using.
- Soft Texture Paper Napkins.
- High Absorption.
- Do not leave lentils after use.
- Good tensile strength.
- Superior Embossing for a better grip.
- To open the box, cut the tape or tear it gently.
- Pick the no of tissues you require.
- Close the box and keep it in dry condition(Room Temperature) for later use
- These tissues can be used for general-purpose like at Kitchen, to wipe different wet surfaces, while having your favourite food/snack, with babies, on face for dry wipe etc.
- Can be used in all indoor living spaces like Drawing room, Dining table, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bed Room, that is the reason we are offering a pack of six to start so that you are never away from using one.
- These can also be used in outdoor spaces, like when you are at the picnic you can always carry a box of these tissues, in Cars to wipe surfaces, glass, wet stains and other uses.
BULK ORDER OPTION AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES AND EVENTS.
Kindly fill in the bulk buy form at the bottom of the page and we will get back to you.
Tissue Paper Napkins- Made from Recycled Paper pulp, the papers are sourced from responsibly managed forests. Packing Box- Made from Kraft Paper, which is bio-degradable or can be used multiple times.
• Designed and Packed uniquely, where all the indoor/outdoor spaces can have one box. Kraft Paper gives good strength and withstands three times its weight, easy to carry and handy to use. • Packed in Master Cartons which are made from Kraft Paper (which can be reusable at your disposal) and they are sealed with Water-activated kraft paper tape with starch-based adhesive.
Existing Tissue Napkins- • Which uses Virgin Paper Pulp. • Which uses "Plastic" packaging. • Which gives less count per pack(than printed on the packaging) • Which costs more! • Where low-quality paper is used and no proper embossing.
Generally, these tissues can be used until they are physically torn/damaged or prone to moisture. Once you are done using it, the best option to dispose it is to give it away for industrial composting. Home composting is only suggested if you are an expert in the field.