Showing 24 of 40 products
Holidays are the perfect time to give your family and friends the gift of environmental awareness. Because let’s face it, the world is getting a little more crowded and polluted these days. If you’re looking for gifts that are actually meaningful and useful for your loved ones, then consider searching for environmentally friendly gifts. Gifts can be both physical ones and experiences. For example, you could sign them up for beach clean-up events, take them to a vegan and eco-friendly hotel, or organize a fun hiking trip. Or, you could give them an eco-friendly Jute bag and reusable coffee mugs to replace their disposable ones and help them become more environmentally conscious.
What are eco-friendly gifts?
Eco-friendly gifts are gifts that are made using materials that are sustainable and better for the environment. You can find a detailed description under each product to find out what it’s made of and what happens to it at the end of its life cycle.
Why should you care about eco-friendly gifting?
It’s always a good idea to give your loved ones gifts that they’ll use. But, what if you could give them a gift that is not just thoughtful but it can also help save the environment? That’s the idea behind eco-friendly gifts. Eco-friendly gifts are gifts that are made with care and consideration for you and the environment. Sometimes it can be a hassle to find the right gift and we are here to help you ease out the selection process through our extensively curated collection of eco-friendly gifts for everyone.
What are eco-friendly gifts made of?
Eco-friendly gifts are made from natural materials that are biodegradable, reusable, and/or recyclable. The choices for eco-friendly gifts are infinite. You can use the products list on this page to help you pick out the perfect eco-friendly gift. Here are a few examples:
- Bamboo toothbrushes: These toothbrushes are made from 100% bamboo and have been proven to reduce toothbrush plastic waste by up to 80%.
- Reusable shopping bags: These bags are designed to last for a lifetime. You can use them to carry your groceries, your schoolbooks, your lunchbox, and everything else.
- Reusable coffee cups: These cups are reusable, plastic-free, easy to carry, and clean. You can use them to hold any beverage of your liking, easily carry it to the office, and ditch the use of single-use plastic cups.
What to include in your eco-friendly gifts list?
We all love giving and receiving gifts. It’s always a good idea to add a couple of eco-friendly gifts to your shopping list for all the festivities and occasions.
Here are a few things to consider when creating your eco-friendly gifts list:
- The recipient’s environment: Choose gifts that are made with materials that are sustainably made, locally produced, have lower carbon emissions, and are overall better for the environment.
- The recipient’s lifestyle: Choose a gift that matches the recipient’s interests. If you know the recipient likes to travel, then select a gift that can be useful during travels like a Travel cutlery set or a Reusable bottle.
- The price: Pick an eco-friendly gift that you can afford to give and falls under your budget. We have gifts for all types of budgets.
- The timing: If you’re giving an eco-friendly gift during the holidays, make sure it’s relevant to that particular holiday. This increases the chance of your gift being used and not just passed on or thrown away, ending up becoming waste.
How do I personalize my eco-friendly gifts?
When you’re shopping for eco-friendly gifts, it’s important to find the right theme or mood. You can personalize your gifts by adding your touch to them.
Here are a few examples:
- Put your own character into the gift:
When you give a gift that has a personal significance to you, like a stationery kit or a planter, you’re giving a gift that is close to your values and also meaningful for the recipient.
- Take a risk:
You can either pick a gift that you know the recipient will like or pick something that you have no idea if they’ll like or not but can be very experimental and unique for them. After all, we all love surprises!
- Add a personal touch:
You can write a special note, draw doodles or wrap your gift in a pretty gift box. This will make your gift even more personalized. Check out our recycled paper cards for adding that personal touch.
Where do I get eco-friendly gifts?
Gifting experiences is a great gift. Look for events happening in your city. Give a gift card. You can also find good physical gift options at your nearby retail stores that make things locally. But with many great options, it can sometimes be difficult to know which is the right gift and where to start looking for it. The best place to begin your search is by looking for eco-friendly products at our online store at Green Feels.
How do I wrap my eco-friendly gifts?
When you pick out your eco-friendly gifts, look for a reusable gift wrap, reusable box, or try gift wraps made of environment-friendly materials. You can also use a reusable tote bag to wrap your gifts in. This will make the gift special and not harm the environment. Materials that are plastic-free like jute, cloth, and paper are great options for gift decoration.
Is there anything else I need to know about eco-friendly gifts?
Eco-friendly gifts are not just for festivals or special occasions. They can be a great gift any time of the year, for any event, and for all age groups. Now that you have the perfect guide on eco-friendly gifting, it’s time to choose your gifts and get them ready for your loved ones.