No more single-use makeup wipes. 100% Biodegradable, Sustainable, Strong, and Durable, BPA free. Reusable up to 200 times.
- Zero-waste makeup removal - Avoid disposable cotton pads and use reusable makeup remover pads to reduce your daily waste. You can use reusable pads or a soft cloth.
- The pads can simply be washed in the laundry. They come with a laundry bag to wash them together.
Quantity and content: 10 Bamboo Terry wipes/box and Mesh bag for Machine wash.
The bamboo makeup remover pads are designed to be soft and durable. They make it possible to avoid disposable cotton pads.
• 100% Biodegradable
• Strong and Durable
• BPA free • Reusable upto 200 times
• Usage: Makeup clean care
WASH AND CARE
Once used, simply gather the used bamboo makeup remover pads in the cotton mesh bag. Then, wash them in the laundry machine at 40°C to 60°C.
Fact - Bamboo is a grass, not a wood. Bamboo is technically a grass although you’ve likely seen it mistakenly described as a wood due to its tree-like appearance
1. How do you clean reusable makeup wipes?
If cleaning by hands, soak the dirty wipes in water for few minutes. Then take a cleaning products like laundry soap or detergent and wash it like a regular cloth. If you use a washing machine, simply wash it with your other clothes. Dry it in sun and it will be squeaky clean to be reused again.
2. How many times can you reuse this makeup removal wipes?
If used with care, these wipes can be reused for 3-4 years.
3. How to wash this?
If cleaning by hands, soak the dirty wipes in water for few minutes. Then take a laundry soap or detergent and wash it like a regular cloth. If you use a washing machine, simply wash it with your other clothes. Dry it in sun and it will be squeaky clean to be reused again.
4. How are bamboo makeup removal wipes better than the general wipes?
General wipes are usually single use wipes made from plastic based materials that do not biodegrade and simply end up as trash in landfills giving rise to our waste problem. However, Bamboo wipes are reusable for years, they are made from bamboo based cloth which is easily biodegradable and recyclable when discarded. They are gentle on your skin and a great plastic free alternative.