Usual Paper towels are single use and take a lot of resources to make and just end in landfills after one use. Beco Bamboo kitchen Towel are reusable, made from Organic Bamboo & Washable Upto 100 Times. There are many people who use paper towels in the kitchen. They are undoubtedly convenient having high absorbing capacity to absorb the oil from the fried food.
Features: They have perforation which making it easy to cut from the roll. These towels are manufactured keeping in mind the requirements of our esteemed customers.
1. 11″ x 12″ perforated tear off sheets are washable and reusable up to 100 times before discarding
2. Made from 100% organic bamboo plants which is a natural alternative to traditional tree based kitchen paper tissues
3. Strong and durable single ply bamboo sheets
4. Super Absorbent, hypoallergenic, BPA free, paraben free, and chlorine free
5. Completely biodegradable in nature and does not contribute to deforestation
1. What are the sheets made of?
Beco Reusable Towel/Bamboo Kitchen Roll is made of Bamboo Rayon and are 100% eco-friendly.
2. How many sheets/pulls does the Reusable Kitchen Towel have?
It’s an eco-friendly kitchen towel with 20 sheets in one roll. Each sheet is reusable and washable upto a 100 times.
3. What can I use these sheets for?
Literally everything! You can use it to wipe surfaces in your kitchen, bathroom and anywhere in the house. You can use it, wash it and then reuse it again. You can use these sheets to keep food on, to soak oily food or to just cover food.
4. Is there a specific way to wash?
No! You can normally run water by it, or wash it with soap or just machine wash it. It’s quite versatile.
5. How long will one roll last?
A single roll of Beco reusable towels will last you 6 months easily and save your purchase of 60 ordinary paper rolls which are single use and throw.