• Material: Real Coconut shell
• Packaging: Completely Recycled and refashioned from Waste to wealth
• Size: Small-150-250 ml, Medium-300-400 ml , Jumbo
• A step towards a sustainable life.
• Insta-worthy photos, even at home.
• Sturdy, long-lasting and dent/bump resistant.
• Eco-friendly and Bio-degradable
• Anti-viral and Anti-bacterial
• Free of BPA and synthetics
• Durable and Handcrafted
• Usage : Cutlery;Storage containers; Decorative items
Our Coconut Shell Bowl is a wonder of nature and like all good crockery, it needs some regular care’.
Here are some basic things to keep in mind while using them:
• Do not expose them to extreme heat or put them in a refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
• Coconut Bowls are best suited to room-temperature and cool foods. Hot foods, on occasion, can cause the bowl to crack.
• To give it a fresh look, polish it with coconut oil.
• While washing them, gently hand wash with luke-warm water. Do not put it in the dishwasher, use hot water or soak it for a long period of time.