Handmade • Local Craftsmanship • Small Business Support
This beautiful handcrafted brass tea strainer is the perfect afternoon tea tray set up for serving our Plum + Roses Brew.
Leading an old world charm, this quaint brass strainer is made with the finest quality of brass. The intricately woven basket allows the hot water to pass through, infusing with your choice of tea leaves, herbs and flowers. The design is inspired by woven baskets made from wheat stems.
This strainer comes with a specially made white box that allows resting the handle without causing any damage.
This is an ideal gift for the conscious and those with elegant tastes.
- Place the strainer on top of the tea cup or mug
- Add your choice of loose tea blend into the basket portion
- Gently and slowly pour hot water through the strainer
- Place the filled strainer in a small ceramic dish when not in use. The same filled strainer can be used for more cups of tea
- For a stronger brew, fill the hot water closer to the brim, thereby the water continues to infuse with the tea blend
Alternative to plastic strainers