The ultimate combo for waste free period routine. The mesntrual cup is reusable, made from the best quality medical grade silicone and available in all sizes. The cup sterilizer works wonders to clean your cup easily and reuse it again. Colour - Pink
Small - Recommended for teenagers
Medium - Recommended for women in their 20's
Large - Recommended for people post-pregnancy or with really heavy flow.
Direction to use the menstrual cup :
*Wash your hands and cup well with warm water.
*Press the sides of the cup together, then fold it in half again.
*Hold the folded sides firmly between your thumb and forefinger.
*Relax, gently separate the lip with your free hand and then push the curved edge of the folded cup into the opening.
* It's recommended to remove the cup, dispose the menstrual fluid in the sink or the pot, every 12 hours.
* Once you are done, Clean the GynoCup with normal water and soap from inside and outside.
* Sterilize it in hot water and keep it safe to reuse it the next month.
Instructions to sterilize :
- Unfold the sanitizing container and set it on the countertop.
- Place your menstrual cup in the sanitizing container and add any organic silicone-safe soap.
- Boil water separately and pour the water over your menstrual cup. Let soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Remove and rinse your newly sanitized menstrual cup.
- Our menstrual cup sanitizing container is completely microwave safe.
- Our sterilizing container provides an easy way to clean your cup in public restrooms! Fill it with water, and take it into the stall with you. Then after removing and emptying your cup, rinse it with the water from your container.
Medical grade silicone. Silicone is a non toxic material, reusable as it can last long and is easily recyclable.
Wrapped in a reusable cloth pouch. Further packaged in a recyclable cardboard box.
A menstrual cup is a replacement of conventional un-hygienic disposable products such as sanitary pads and tampons. These menstrual cups are made of medical-grade silicone, which is washable and reusable. GynoCup doesn't absorb the menstrual fluid; instead collects it inside, which is more hygienic than sanitary napkins.
Reusable for 10 years and then can be given in for recycling.