Here is an easy, innovative & reusable menstrual cup sterilizing container. It fits with all types of menstrual cups. Our menstrual cup sterilizing container is your new designated container to make it easy to clean any silicone menstrual cup.INSTRUCTIONS:
- Unfold the sanitizing container and set it on the countertop.
- Place your menstrual cup in the sanitizing container and add any organic silicone-safe soap.
- Boil water separately and pour the water over your menstrual cup. Let soak for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Remove and rinse your newly sanitized menstrual cup.
- Our menstrual cup sanitizing container is completely microwave safe.
- Our sterilizing container provides an easy way to clean your cup in public restrooms! Fill it with water, and take it into the stall with you. Then after removing and emptying your cup, rinse it with the water from your container.
Medical grade silicone. Silicone is a non toxic material, reusable as it can last long and is easily recyclable.
Wrapped in a reusable cloth pouch. Further packaged in a recyclable cardboard box.
A menstrual cup is a replacement of conventional un-hygienic disposable products such as sanitary pads and tampons. These menstrual cups are made of medical-grade silicone, which is washable and reusable. GynoCup doesn't absorb the menstrual fluid; instead collects it inside, which is more hygienic than sanitary napkins.
Reusable for 10 years and then can be given in for recycling.