Saathi biodegradable pads are your ultimate companion. They are thoughtfully designed to use natural, locally-sourced materials, including bamboo Fiber. Saathi pads are gentle on the skin and Mother Earth, disappearing quickly upon disposal. By purchasing Saathi pads, you are also gifting your support to the women who make these in the rural communities.
Medium (290 mm) with Wings for Medium Flow
Special Product Features
- Made from bamboo fiber.
- Organic Top Layer
- Biodegradable & Compostable; No Plastic!
- 100% Chemical Free: Perfume-Free & Unbleached
- IS:5405-1980 (INDIAN STANDARD FOR SANITARY NAPKINS)
- Super Soft
How to use
1. Remove the Release paper from the back of the pad.
2. Stick pad firmly onto panty.
3. Remove release paper firmly from wings.
4. Wrap the wings around both sides of the pads and press firmly.
You may dispose of Saathi pads in a waste bin. After disposal, Saathi pads degrade within 6 months, under normal conditions.
Packaged in a recyclable cardboard packaging
Alternative to regular plastic based sanitary pads
Biodegradable & Compostable